View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 03:22 PM

Default radar

beansgunsghandi

"I know that I'm going to lose when I go to fight my radar ticket. But I'm going anyhow because I think photo radar is wrong for many of the reasons outlined above. The easy path would be to pay my tax; I have the money. But the easy path is not the path that leads to change. I'm going to "waste" my time putting up a stink about it, waste time that is valuable to me (I could be outside for example...), and I'm gonna do it simply because I think photo radar is wrong."

"I wasn't speeding, and I got a ticket."

So, are u going to court because you actually have a defense to the charge, or, as it appears, are you wasting your own time and the courts to educate the judge on how your civil liberties and rights as a vehicle owner in this country have been violated because you have no defense? Sorry to bust your bubble in advance, but the judge doesnt care about your opinion on whether photo radar is right or wrong. I'm not trying to be ignorant, but that is simply reality.

I'v stated before, and this thread is becoming off topic and redundant....go to court and plead NOT GUILTY. It is your constitutional given right. Get full disclosure and state your case. If you get acquited, I tip my hat to you. I only hope you arrive in court a little more prepared.