View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expmler View Post
I don't expect you to solve my problem. I can do that myself. It is gov't interest in providing hunting opportunities for you that stand in my way.

If I have a bug problem I can solve it myself, gov't does not tell me it is illegal to eradicate the bugs.

I am neither, I allow hunting on my land but that does not solve my problem. Hunters can come this fall and take all they are allowed. Then I would like to be able to take the rest and donate them to the food bank.

As long as I am not allowed to do that I will have an ongoing problem and hunters will have a free benefit.
From my experience food banks won't take it, its unregulated. While you may be logical on this last post to allow anyone to kill off any remaining wildlife is nonsence, we could loose most of our natural food source in a single season. If all of us who have land had the same concept we would not need a forum, we couldn't hunt.

I guess I look at owning a farm as a hard earned privilege, and all that goes with it. I don't feel I have the right to remove the parts of nature that don't coincide with my plans for the piece of nature I own

The lack of feathers must confuse some of them