View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat666 View Post
Justin - I can only assume you mean Shawn Carlock (not Cardlock). Apparently I know who he is.

Please reread my post - I don't say "what I feel they are capable of" - I say what "we" feel they are capable of. I talk with my hunting partners about their feelings about the laws, regulations, and their capabilities as well as mine before we hunt together. If I see something I don't like while hunting together I will discuss it with that person and I expect they would do the same with me. If after that we are still on a different page - we won't hunt together anymore. Otherwise - I'm glad you agree with my post.

BTW - I would likely allow Carlock to be part of my hunting party - but I don't know him well enough to say.

cutthroat
Thanks for clearing that up. I miss understood you.I am sorry. I just dont like how the Op states what he thinks we all should do. Even thought 75% of people should probably not shoot past 40 yards as they have no real idea how to do past that... Like stated in long range hunting in the gun thread. Do what you are confident in. Do not just fling bullets or arrows.That is wrong....