View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by packhuntr View Post
Thats a game of splitting some pretty fine hairs Cat, even with a fast compound and you know it. Its so iffy on so many levels its unreal. I shake my head at anyone that condones these things with any bow. Its bad enough guys are marching around hydraulic'ing MEAT tags at long ranges, by choice, with rifles, cause we all know, for sure its worth risking ruining half the edible meat on an antelope doe just for the sake of stepping it back to hold a sh*t load of kentucky, just to say we did it. Its embarrasing. Now we have these ying yangs running around thinking they are chuck norris with a bloody bow, including about anything else these guys can get to propell something, shopping around for chances to play with lives at long range.
Not trying to split hairs at all packhuntr, simply stating that many archers do not know the ramifications of a long distance shot and are actually not
accomplished enough to make them , same as many long distance rifle hunters.
Cat