View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 03:46 PM

Default Whoa.. this thread got dug up again...

Bowtech and others...

You guys are arguing pretty much was I was attempting to say in my own hamfisted way.

JustinC..... I'm sorry your seeing more stuck deer out there. Now you and I are of similar experience... as i've said b4... I've lost acces to areas because owners are seeing deer that are walking stuck wounded... and thats pretty bad stuff!!! Yea, it wasn't me, but I suffered for what others have done. If only you knew how prime the area I used to bow hunt wai/is.... it makes me cringe. Ya, I can still rfle hunt it, but thats a totally different hunting experience.... way different set of goals/challenges and pleasures. Rifle hunting here is no challenge for me and probably most AO members deer or elk!

I won't do a 40 yard shot anymore. Yup my bow could easily whack to 60+ and I stump and target out to that range (im pie plate size accurate at 45-50... which isnt great i guess)... Through experience, I recognise that theres too many factors that I just can;t control.

AND I owe it to my other 'archer brothers' out there not to contribute to what I see is a big big and growing problem.

I gotta regulate my own behaviours.

I encourage other archers ro regulate theirs.. your actions affect me and others, so we gotta be responsible together.

bd

3 days till fight to Caymans!!! whoooo!!
"I don't always troll, only on days that end in Y."