View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Banned

Dick, Dick, Dick....tsk tsk tsk.

Okay, first things first, retract the claws a bit...then take a deep breath and step awaaaay from the puta. I know a few guides and i've heard all the stories from these guides(especially about the range pros) so at least admit you know the point i was trying to make?...the best stories come from the bear camps imo. Second...i was trying to have some fun with my comments to the naysayers and in no way was i trying to belittle Cat's abilities...in fact was hoping my jestering would compliment them further in some way?...... although i didn't think much about hitting the mole hill at 608 with my rig except that it was 'neat' but to do that with iron sights completely baffles me and i am amazed....that puts that whole 'clay pigeon behind the crosshair' thing in a totally new light eh?

And the last thing is...
Quote:
Not every hunter is a shooter, nor is every shooter a hunter, but for the situations you want to get into you better hope your both.
Yeah....thats me man. I just don't practice via competitions and public ranges...doesn't mean anything except that many of you won't believe anything i say...and thats what keeps it fun and exciting doesn't it?

Okay...two last things...i love that unless i'm a reloader and into custom guns and funky calibers that i can't shoot like i say i'm shooting. Can't do that with factory guns and ammo these days? Yeah...okay boss.

Last edited by Stinky Coyote; 07-05-2007 at 11:45 AM.