View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 11:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
1000 to I if he was wasn't carry the gun,he would have never have stop or yapped off to no one.

He is a coward and a nut job and he got his wish that day.

The only different this time is that he meet up with someone who didn't run,everyone else split once he started to confront them.

READ IT WELL,NO ONE RAN AWAY THIS TIME OR TOOK OFF.

So he got his wish and with every wish comes a curse and when he goes to jail or stays on the street,his head is tagged and a shove will be nothing compared to what awaits him in this life and after.

He wasn't afraid of the guy in the septic truck and he wasn't afraid when he shot the guy who shoved him cause he new one day he would get his wish.

So a smart jury will add this all up,the shove will be the minor part in this case
His mental stability will be the main focus along with his past strange behavior towards others will be well looked at very very hard.
Exactly. And if you watch the video you'll see that Markies stopped when he seen the gun, that's what will decide the case. But also you'll see in the video Markies comes out and slams the guy while he wasn't looking. He didn't just shove him away from his girlfriend, he charged at him and slammed him while he wasn't looking, obviously shocked the hell out of him. I'll bet McGlockton didn't know Drejka's history of losing it on people so it's not like he was acting on any preconceived notion of what was going on. He figured he was just suckering some whimp that was braking off to his girlfriend.

Now conversely, McGlockton went and suckered a guy, assaulted a whimp, only this time the whimp he assaulted was a nut job with a gun and shot him. All the other whimps he assaulted coward and ran but this one had a gun.

See, it took both of these guys to make this happen. If either one was level headed I gurantee 100% nobody would have died. It's not ok that Markies assaulted Drejka and it's not ok that Drejka shot Markies but it happened and they're both at fault and both paying a big price for being stupid.

The best quote was on page 1 of this thread, I forget from who but it was "play stupid games and win stupid prizes". Totally fitting.