Thread: Scotch
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopeshunter View Post
What was the cost on that? I have two bottles of Jura at home but they're much younger.
I picked mine up a couple years ago, believe it was in the $125 range then, but pretty sure it has gone up since then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morinj View Post
I really enjoy scotch, lately I found something a bit different that I recommend you all try, it's called Connemara! It is the only peated Irish whiskey, it is very flavorful, and quit a bit thinner then any scotch I've sipped, a bargain at $60-$70 a bottle. The scotch I drink is a bit more expensive, usually $150-$250 a bottle, and the friends I've shared it with have been under the impression that, this is what they have been drinking (Irish whiskey of the same caliber), everyone I've shared with, has either purchased a bottle, or contacted m later on,, inquiring, as to were they can get one!
The Connemara is going on my list to try. I like an Irish whisky too, and was really disappointed that Bushmills triple cask 16 year old is no longer available.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone