View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Do you really think that our government would call in the military if this happened here? Many of our protesters are university students, millennials, and the people that are receiving the free handouts from the government, people that played a huge part in electing our present government. With an election scheduled in the coming year, I have doubts that our government would want to alienate these people further. As well, being as how our military has been treated lately, how many soldiers would be anxious to battle in the streets with protesters, that are protesting for some of the things that our soldiers support?
Oddly enough, these protests don't seem to be occurring in the USA for some reason.
Shut off the taps to the East for any reason, and watch how quick forces are mobilized to stop the traitorous Albertan's. Shut down a couple pipelines and stop the trains, how long do you think it would be before Shiny Pony tells the people with guns to settle down the commoners?

The USA right now is prospering in Trump's mind, who is in his glory.

Plus they have a hell of a lot more armed enforcers.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....