Thread: Crossbows???
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose smasher View Post
As the OP of this thread it appears I owe everyone an apology for asking a question and being a new member on this board. I'm sorry I just joined the forum and that I don't have 10 000 posts yet. I thought my question was a decent one and I didn't know the answer. I'm from Ontario and I'm planning on moving to Alberta within the next year.

I used to shoot a compound competitively here until I was injured at work and now its either crossbow or no hunting for me. Crossbows are fully legal here and I was wondering about Alberta. I certainly didn't mean to stir up this kind of mess. I would far rather shoot my compound but I can't pull it back anymore due to the pain.

I don't know why so many guys hate crossbows but they really shouldn't. To the haters,have you ever shot or hunted with one?

Once again I apologize for asking a question here.

Goose smasher
Don't worry about it buddy, you did nothing wrong. This is one of those things that stir the pot. Instead of just agreeing or disagreeing and leaving it at that some of these guys fly off in all directions looking for someone to argue with. We will be glad to have you when you get here. Maybe you and I can go crossbow hunting together some day.