View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagencounter View Post
Im heading to terrace june 25-july 12 hitting the skeena, lakelse, copper, kitamat and kalum trying to beat my records 82lb chinook out of the kalum and 26lb steely out of the copper, my dad got a 30lb steely last aug at china bar. Im pumped went there last oct and got 22lb coho and the wife first timer 18lb coho she didnt even know how to reel yet lol. As long as i live ill return there just like the salmon . Best place on earth for fishing. Hopefully we will hit work channel for some crab codd snapper and halibut. My cousin a girl pulled a 425lb hally her first time on a charter out of prince rupert last summer man was i jealous lol but happy for her too. With the enhanced fish protection and regulations on commercial and native fisheries the fishing there is better than its been in 20 years and yes i fished it every year during that time. Anyone else heading there around that time let me know i grew up there and know all the hotspots. You buy some beer and share some stories and ill save you the coin you would waste paying a guide. Jamie you must like wasting money lol guides are for fools there lol. If you cant catch a 30lb fish from shore around terrace you not fishing lol.
82 Pounder.. OMG!! Lets see some pics.

As for my lack of size.. well like they say size doesnt matter

Nah.. Its just me!! Just like Elk, those pesky 30#ers+ HATE ME!!!
I have seen days were guys release the 30+ on side of the boat and I cant get a whiff on my side... I think someone is saveing me up for a monster like your 82.

Even if you have posted pics of that pig, could you please post again.

Please tell me more about how you guys fish, I have never hit a river looking for Salmon. Take your own boat?

Thanks
Jamie