View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dss44 View Post
I'm getting antsy...just bought a new 27ft Grady White as our 2nd boat, so we have the 31ft Pursuit and the Grady rockin' the fish this year! Always a HUGEEE competition between our boats too...father vs. son lol Of course I'm usually victorious!!!

Getting some great reports out of Hardy, already catching some in the mid twenties!! Plus halibut and bottomfish extremely easily!! Good call on the salmon thread...will post all my reports on here for the summer. You'd think since there is a "recession" it would be harder to get bookings, but this year is one of the most we have ever been...only 2 slots left...which there is a deal on for.

Last year lost 2 that were over 60 at the boat....and one I swear that we never saw but it had to be over 60lbs...this year, we are going to catch at least one of those...I can feel it in my bonessssssssssss.
Hey I think the one over 60 has my name on it...I gotta beat the 47 my kid caught up there 2 years ago....he never lets me forget the little chit... oh and congrats on the new boat, those Grady's are the best....