View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Great Rocky. I just agreed with better background checks and restrictions on larger ammo drums and mags. But you want the Swiss model where they highly control the ammo versus guns.

Also you realize te Swiss have no army and rely on reserves where last I checked the US had a small army.

All ammo needs to be used at the range. So pretty girls with guns and no ammo..is cute.

Gun purchases are highly regulated. Private sales often have criminal background checks...and need a permit.

Carry permits are only for security jobs.

Ammo sales are aso recorded.

Thanks for making our point again. Gad you are endorsing Swiss laws. You and I are pretty closely aligned now.
Come on dont ruin Switzerland for him. Dont tell him all those gun owners have them because they are in the Swiss version of the military. Dont tell him they used to get boxes of 50 bullets that were sealed and subject to inspection to ensure they were unused. Dont tell him that only a small number of citizens required to guard high priority targets are allowed to have ammunition now. Dont tell him the others have to drive to a armoury to get ammunition. How effective is a gun at preventing crime when the criminal knows you dont have bullets? Dont tell him the swiss crime rate is low do to factors unrelated to gun ownership. Dont tell him that many swiss voluntarily give up their firearms when there militia duties are over and those that dont must have there weapons changed from full auto to semi auto. Dont tell him gun ownership of both hand guns and rifles is lower in switzerland than it is in the US

Dont tell him you have to take your gun from your home to the range or military instilation and back with no stops in between. Dont tell him those girls werent driving to go have tea and crumpets.

Dont tell him the swiss have low unemployment a small population and are so culturaly different from the US that there is no point in comparing the two nations.

Please dont ruin switzerland