View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekred View Post
You may suspect meaning you are not sure....

I am not mistaken... You used this forum (which is also social media) in the past to try an affect outcomes in a few other game management and harvest tool application to further your own unclear agenda.

I just find it ironic that now you question the use of social media to determine wildlife harvesting laws....with disdain.... which is I think the very definition of hypocritical
Time to prove you either mistaken or....

The ABA did NOT seek to define legal weapons, the ABA proposed to AGMAG to BAN Spears and Atlatls.

I called them out publicly on the proposal after the president made it clear that he was going through with the proposal to ban these tools.

I helped obtain standing for the Alberta Primitive Weapons Society to attend the AGMAG meeting where the ABA proposal was discussed.

The Primitive Weapon Society gained the support of the AFGA, WSFAb, APOS, DWF, WEF, HFT and TWS to accept consideration for defining a legal spear and atlatl dart. The ABA withheld support until consulting their membership. SCI, AAMDC and ABP abstained.

The Alberta Primitive Weapon Society submitted a proposal with supporting evidence to define and regulate a legal spear/atlatl dart for hunting big game.

Since then, with the change in government and the dissolution of AGMAG this proposal has been left in limbo....

So, were you mistaken, or....

"to identify very rare, scarce or special forms of fish and wildlife outdoor recreation opportunities and to ensure that access to these opportunities continues to be available to all Albertans."