View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 338 Rules View Post
Just on the News:

Mexico and Canada are both begging Trump not to cancel the NAFTA Agreement, but to renegotiate it. Guess who is holding all the cards? Canada has about the same population as California, so we certainly don't.

If I were trump I would tell the Mexicans "Sure I will not scrap the NAFTA Agreement and will renegotiate it, on one condition!"

Mexican response "So I guess we are paying for the F'ing wall after-all?"

Trump "You got that right bucko, and you have 24 hours to make your decision or I will pull the pin! Talk to you soon and have a nice day".

LOL
Ha! someone in the whitehouse must of slapped him upside the head. Scrapping NAFTA off the table renegotiation is the right way to go.
Dropping NAFTA would also cause many jobs lost and cost Billions to the Americans.
You sure do love him. Please post any factual information on him dropping the business tax rate this week as you previously posted. He is talking about it this week without a finalized plan. They wont talk details because they dont have any yet. He does not have the support to push it though.
With the loss of income the deficit will outstrip any possible increase it may create. A tax cut is a good Idea, not 25% that helps out only one group and Trump himself. You said he is doing a good job. Where have any of his major election promises that got the people on board gone. Wall of Mexico stalled no money, Travel ban restriction, 2 court orders stopping it. Health care reform, stalled by everyone so he pulls it. The only promises that have come through benefit business. Blood diamonds are now legal to own and sell now, great job Donald !

MAC

Save time... see it my way