View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 338 Rules View Post
http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/26/news...rump-tax-plan/

His initiatives and executive orders are being blocked by left wing fanatical 9th circuit Judges, which will be overturned by the Supreme Court. Oh ya and he did promise a conservative Supreme Court Justice hence Neil Gorsuch.

You liberals are so out of touch with reality and so delusional that you simply can not accept facts, very sad actually! I will admit that I do think the liberals in the sates are very cute in their black Ninja outfits lol.
So thats a NO on actually cutting taxes for now.

"The administration's tax outline still leaves many questions unanswered and will be met with a lot of skepticism among lawmakers, even though Republicans control Congress. In fact, some GOP aides suggest that the White House -- with its emphasis on tax cuts and too few details on how they'd be paid for -- is not constructively contributing to a serious discussion of tax reform."

So these are discussions for now, not becoming law as you stated.

From Post 158 by 338 rules

"This week Trump will drop the corporate tax rate from 35% to 15%,"

More alternative facts, Provide FACTS, the article does not support anything you have said. That IS NO FACTS

Calling me a liberal reinforces your association with Trump, Meaning you dont know squat and are speaking out of you bottom. Just like Trump to blame someone else for the problems. The Judges are following the law. If there was no basis for the ruling, there would be none. Sally Yates told Trump upfront the travel restrictions would not pass. Yet he was suprised and said who knew it would not pass the courts. Like he does not realize they are recorded and past statements will be brought up. Trump believed a president can do what ever they like. He coveted the worlds most powerful man title. I bet he is quite disappointed that he has another 3 3/4 years to go.
Political affiliation has nothing to do with not liking someone that does not know how to do their job.

MAC

Save time... see it my way