View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 12:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertadiver View Post
Been away for a few days, but in reading through some of the comments there have actually been some pretty good suggestions here. I really like the examples of some of the other formal trail systems. Allows people to get back into the backcountry if they choose to use an OHV, and allows for better enforcement etc.

I don't have a quad, but I don't want to take away the ability for folks to use them just because of a lack of respect by some portions of a group, and especially a lack of enforcement because the powers that be already have their minds set on something else.

I go back to my first post, if Alpine Club of Canada is concerned about what this means for ALL users, this tells me that they are aware of the current agenda which affects them, and they are normally folks that are highly aware of ecological sensitivity.

Edit: someone posted a thread yesterday about a report down in the castle, and I can't find it? I'm assuming that the thread must have gotten out of hand and deleted? I actually wanted to read that 80 some page report to form my own opinion. Does anyone have the link? (I don't want this to become a castle discussion, because I think it's important to focus on the Bighorn now, just would like the link please)
Ive been trying to dig up that report, I did read it. But it seems to have disappeared into thin air. I know it did come from the open.alberta.ca website but I can't even find it there.