View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 08:21 PM

Lucky Dec. 13th … Redemption Day

Changed the tread title, to reflect Sylvan info, plan to give Gull a try next week and start a new thread.

My fishin buddy BwackW had to work, met up with Scott & Scott at Norglenwold, it was a slow start to the morning my first fish was a small Walleye, we move around & started to see a bunch of active Whites ended up having a great afternoon and came home with my 5/limit before 3:30, both Scott/Scott also went home with their limits, good company & great day fishin.

Hope Scott posts his video of a Muskrat that pestered us, the little bugger scared the crap out of me when he came up my hole and grabbed my boot to try to get into my shed, it got a rod tip across the noggin!

Today you needed to be flexible what worked yesterday (Dark’s Brown/Black) didn’t work today, I changed up a couple of times this afternoon & found what they wanted. To be more specific caught 4 Whites in 20 minutes around at 12:30 on Candy Cane Yellow/Orange, it was Zip’n time!

Fishing Tip ….. most everyone has 1 perhaps 2 W/W’s on 1 rod, I fish 2 - 10” holes cut side-x-side, when you get bored rather than raising the rod tip & letting your W/W’s slowly drift down try swimming them with a slight jigging motion from one end to the other end, in my example that’s 20” of horizontal swimming action, it was effective and triggered a few more fish/hook-ups for me today. I you’re in deeper water vary you depth I start higher & work down to the bottom … give it a try.

Taking tomorrow off, hope to get out with Scott/Bwack on the weekend, a few pic’s.

Cheers

David

First of the Day – Black W/W & ½ M-Worm

Nice Bottom Structure for Whites & Walleyes.

Try Swimming & Jigging W/W Horizontal through the Hole

Only got 1 on Brown & P-Mag in the Morning

Got 3 on Red with Glow Bead

Winner this afternoon - 6 Whites on Candy Cane Yellow/Orange & Green Glow Bead (No Bait).

Landed 10 Whites today my “Three Sister’s” made my Day!

Keep those hooks sharp ....

Last edited by Zip-in-Z; 12-13-2018 at 08:28 PM.