View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morph1 View Post
lol who needs that ???, only old farts that wanna lay in the sand and absorb vitamine D from the sun while regenerating their crippled immune system , turquoise waters plenty in the mountains palm tree you can plant at home , - just kidding,
I would go to Florida or California instead
and Palm trees in Vancouver!!!

there is now one official death by swine (Mexican) flu in the US. a 22 month old child. I feel for the parents.
It may be bad it may not be, but until there is a CURE for it, we will not know for sure. Last thing we need is for it to mutate into something serious before we can get it cured. The spanish flu got so bad because of lack of news. hence 1 reason why it is getting pushed so badly on the news. I dont think we need to listen to the propaganda that gets spit out because of a fart somewhere. Hollywood does that enough, and even they are unable to make a creative new story.
unless animated ofcourse......THERE WE GO, a new movie for HOLYwood, an animated, swine flu, farm animal movie about the pigs creating their own flu and eating the vaccination before sending it out amongst the farmers, to kill all the pig farmers in the world so they can be free and learn to fly

WASH YOUR HANDS PEOPLE!!!!
IT IS THAT SIMPLE, THEY EVEN SAY NORMAL SOAP, SO YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO GO OUT AND BUY THE ANTI-BACTERIAL STUFF.

I still lose bait that way.

UPS will fondle your animals!!