View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty9 View Post
Kurt:

Seriously, honestly, not trolling you, those images don't show much in the way of supporting your point (or mine for that matter).

Anyways, round and round we go, pretty certain we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Bottom line is that every province, every state, every jurisdiction has fisheries management challenges that are unique to that situation.

Nonetheless, you don't have to convince me AEP is behind the 8 ball here, and couldnt learn a thing or 2 from other fish and wildlife organizations.

I know the images need to be zoomed in on but if I zoomed in you wouldn’t know where it was. If you know how to use google maps then have a look up close for yourself, if not have someone who knows how to use google maps to zoom in on Saskatchewan and Alberta, you’ll see where the water is and what’s accessible by roads.

I’m not trying to be rude, but it’s pretty easy to see when you use google maps. You can see most of Saskatchewan’s lakes are inaccessible while most of Alberta’s are. It’s something left out of the stats when comparing Alberta lakes with Saskatchewan’s lakes. There is no doubt there are less people and more accessible lakes in Saskatchewan, but not as bad as it sounds.

Like you said, AEP isn’t doing a very good job and should really look at other jurisdictions for a model that works.