View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarksen View Post
It's disappointing to me when people who supposedly appreciate and understand predators, and coyotes in particular cannot engage in an honest discussion and can only denigrate an imaginary friend. Not a single person has said anything of substance, just innuendo and invective. If you are so weak in knowledge this is the best you can offer you should refrain from the discussion.

If there is something on a website that indicates coyotes are in danger from bounties or hunting then you are guaranteed it did not come from me. I have been trying to point out forever hunters and trappers, bounty or otherwise, cannot have any effect on coyote or wolf numbers period and play no role in managing them. Perhaps you do not like being confronted with the truth because it interferes with your mythical beliefs. This is fine with me, I only wanted to know what trappers thought. Unfortunately the 3 or 4 most active are not representative of trappers from my personal experience with others.

I have learned there are a few who are not open to discussion and too set in their ways to offer meaningful information. Sennecker is an exception having a business to protect, and from his comments only interested in protecting the status quo. As I said previously I have no interest in exchanging information with him.

I welcome discussion on points I have put forward, but personal attacks are pointless. They do not further the discussion and have no influence on me. My friend NICARAGUA warned me and I now see what he meant.
What is your agenda?....