View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarksen View Post
My "agenda" is to have a better understanding of the relationship between coyotes and wolves primarily, and people. I believe you have lovers and haters on opposing sides and equally misinformed, and in the middle the animals and hopefully a large moderate group of people. I am trying to promote discussion which will result in a better understanding for everyone. I am learning that extremists on both sides are holding up the debate and am afraid that government will keep reacting politically at the expense of the predators. You have a Bambi culture on one side and predator hater on the other, both committed in their beliefs.
So why is it when several experienced trappers on here . . . the forum you chose to ask the question . . . tell you that YES trapping/snaring coyotes does effect populations and absolutely can be considered a management tool to control predators you dismiss it as "Not a single person has said anything of substance, just innuendo and invective." Your words . .

Who are you to tell the world that your "models" are facts and that years and year of boots on the ground experience by the people closest to the situation is nothing more than "innuendo".

I have been dealing with people like you in the hunting, fishing and now trapping world my entire life . . . this is the only time i will waste in response, because that is what it is a waste of time.