View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 08:33 PM

Default Simms earned my business.

I bought a pair of Simms Intruder wading boots on the last day of the WSS sale, so at 80% off they were $40. Smoking deal, right? When I got home I realized that while the boots were strapped together and tagged size 10, one was 10 and one was 8.5. WSS obviously wouldn’t take returns on their last day of business. My bad for not checked by the sizes on both boots. I saw the tag, checked one, and assumed.

So what to do with a useless pair of mismatched boots? I figured I would call Simms to see if I could just buy a single boot in the correct size. I called their customer service line and chatted with a nice young lady. She took my info and said she would call me back. She called me 5 min later and said to send them in and they would see what they could do. I figured I had nothing to lose so I sent them in.

I got home today to find a brand new pair with matching sizes sitting on my doorstep from Simms.

They didn’t have to do anything for me and I certainly wasn’t expecting them to replace the entire pair. That level of service is enough to earn my business in the future.

I thought I would pass on my experience with a great company.

SS

YouTube: Harder Outdoors
Instagram: @harderoutdoors
FB: HarderOutdoors