View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 03:28 PM

LIL

Haven't read through the thread yet, just wanted to jump in here & ask - anybody catching Tracey Wilson's CCFR FB feeds on this? She's been in contact w the RCMP & Goodale's office & there's direct confirmation of RCMP entry into homes for removal of firearms

Excerpts (from ~1 hr ago):
Tracey Wilson: good afternoon, I have reports coming into me that the RCMP in Fort Mac are entering homes and removing firearms.
RCMP: yes.
Tracey Wilson: what is the reason for this action
RCMP: some people have called saying they are worried about the safety of their firearms
Tracey Wilson: I have someone on the line that tells me they haven't called and the RCMP still went in and took their firearms
RCMP: that's his problem
Tracey Wilson: so there is indeed action in Fort Mac where firearms are being removed from private homes
RCMP: yes, in some cases

Tracey Wilson: good afternoon, I just spoke to the RCMP in Fort Mac and they have confirmed they have been entering homes to remove firearms
Ralph Goodale's Office: yes
Tracey Wilson: yesterday Minister Goodale stated this would not be the case this time
RGoffice: you do understand why they do this right?
Tracey Wilson: I understand why they tell us they do it
RGoffice: if you have any further concerns, I suggest you send an e-mail good-day

Another CCFR FB member who lives in Ft Mac asked Tracey to post the information she was getting to the Ft McMurray community page. She did. The same member confirmed that the information was taken down shortly afterward, as well as posts he had made adding "Also I can no longer post to the community pages. An rcmp member Samy Davey is an administrator and deleted my post and I think has blocked me from posting."

Trying to spread information here, not panic, but it does look like it's getting fishy.