View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 07:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justanotherbuck2 View Post
, NDP thinks taxing solves everything, I operate a small business with five vans on the road, my fuel costs are already over the top even the break we are receiving now due to low oil price's are helping abit and now the NDP is clawing that back, with a slumping economy and a mild winter business has been down more than 30% over the past year and a bit. Now as usual the government puts it on the back of average wage earners to pay the bill. I'll benefit soon though because with all this BS going on I will soon get the benefits of the class of under the poverty line Albertans, so with all these new tax measure announced yesterday I'm taking at least a 10% cut in pay sure hope every politician takes the same. I want Ralph back so much for his proposal to make it illegal to run a deficit budget!!! Time to scale back government, recall and revamp every department, replace all the vampire lawyers who run for politics and end up running our government, put economists and business grads with proven track records in their place! We need to pull our borders in for a while and take care of our own, stop worrying about about unfounded global warming, build refinery's, get our production shops back in business, tax the hell out of corporations that out source any part of their business outside of Canada, I want a newfie to answer my call at a Canadian call center or a student in Vancouver NOT a Philippine national or East indian! How bout all call centers go to first nations reserves that are in trouble with extreme poverty! JOBs forever is what this province needs not more taxes and taxes do not create long term sustainable careers. End of rant for now, F... things would be different if a was king!
Good rant. I agree.