View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
There is a proper way to go about explaining your points. Everyone gets heated once in a while...but your tone could use some toning down and some politeness added in.

I agree with horse...swearing is bad...direct insults not appropriate and against the forums policy. When writing...pretend the guy is a buddy...you may disagree with and that you are sitting across the table from at Timmies sucking back a coffee and donut.

Then your comments can be part of a discussion and debate rather than a flaming on line battle. Just saying look inwards...

IMHO

Think it has to be taken in context Sundance. I did the old "read all posts of..." and found horsetrader and 902 have been going at each other across multiple threads. Just seem to have a hate on for each other. No idea how it started or who started it. Doesn't matter. Guys, agree to disagree and move on. Use the ignore button if you must.

ps I've had a couple ugly disputes with guys here, sent a conciliatory pm, and ended up on good terms with them.