View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runewolf1973 View Post
So I took the other waders back and bought a more expensive pair of Frogg Toggs Anura II waders with proper wading boots. Everything felt good in the store and everything fit like it should. They're awesome looking waders (feel like a pro wearing them) and seem to be really great quality. Went out to the river and my toes still get crushed. It's not the water pressure because I can wet-wade just fine and my feet don't hurt. What is happening is the water pressure is somehow forcing all the air out of the wader and creating an intense vacuum. I think I'm about done with this stocking foot nonsense. It's just not doing it for me.
That sucks. I feel badly you had to try another set of waders with the same result.

When I was out last week I was thinking of this post. There is some more pressure form the stockings but not enough to stop met ..especially when a fish is around
There have been some good suggestions on here like socks bunching up, etc. If it is none of those factors then I'm stumped.

I hope you get the best wader to you combo and get this figured out. Good luck.