View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 11:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribbeanboy32 View Post
Hi new hunter herw havent kill anything but almist dont getting all my permits met a few nice guts on here who was helpful.
I heard that snow geese season is open so i live in edmobton and looking to go with a experience hunter fir a day hunt out side of edm i dont own any guns as yet but will be doing my pal on april 2.

I have never eaten geese but will be awesome to experience the hunt so any kind hunters willing to take me out too shoot some gueese with them for a day feel free to message me I am so willing to learn from a good hunter until i can do it on my own

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Snow geese are one of this things that you need quite a bit of experience with. Also need to invest a lot of time and money into it, and not trying to come off as an ass but many people are worried taking new hunters on a waterfowl hunt due to bad experiences. I personally have not had any, but a few people have had new guys swing shotguns in their face, shoot too early and other things. I would honestly suggest getting a cheaper shotgun and trying for some ducks or Canada geese. Snow geese usually require you to have a spread of at least 10-15 dozen decoys.

Last edited by gloszz; 03-20-2017 at 11:35 PM.