View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk63 View Post
Any residents have any success in 410 this year? Heard of one ram taken on Pigeon mid month and another near the mine, also heard Guinn took two rams in exshaw.
I got mine on Pigeon on the 21st. Packed a camp up there and was planning on staying until the end but tagged out on day four. Saw lots of sheep - first and only legal ram I saw and was lucky enough to get him. The next morning we hiked back up where he was when I shot him, trying to find my arrow and flush the rye from the system. There were 4 wolves and 50 ravens on the gut pile and they had it cleaned up - not 18 hours since we had left it. I found my arrow too!

I also went into Exshaw and Cougar earlier and hiked into a couple other holes but because I have horses and could get a camp up Pigeon I decided it would be where I focused the last two weeks. Being the first and last one off the mountain each day (besides the outfitter) gave me a pretty big advantage over all the other residents... especially the guys trying to spot it from their trucks before deciding if they should hike up there.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk