View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 03:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunluvr View Post
Once we get a Prime Minister with a spine and who knows firsthand where people's money comes from, maybe some of the economic damage "progressive" governments have done will start to subside. I have never believed that Justin Trudeau will ever allow the TMX pipeline to succeed, no matter what he says. The first step for Alberta and for Canada is to get really tough on pipeline opposition. If this nonsense was allowed to determine policy in the last century we'ed be still in the stone age. There'd be no railroads, highways, electricity, or running water. Some may like it that way, but those who want a better life for their children and future generations outnumber all the tree huggers, etc. whose so called "green agenda" is a thinly disguised campaign of social anarchy. Political and environmental correctness is becoming a passing fad for people who have bills to pay.
Those who vote Liberal can go live in a yurt.
Well said, just look where the Trutards roots are from, the most entitled, arrogant, corrupt province in this country, they all look down on the rest of Canada. This business of trying to reinvent the wheel is a joke, fix the real problems!!!
Eco terrorist should be treated the same as real terrorists, they are threatening this countries economy, call me, I would pay to cut the ropes off the bridge!!
We need a leader who values the state of this country over, pride parades, hanging out with terrorists, banning guns, takin selfies, buyin ghost pipelines, playing dress up, implementing carbon taxes, fretting over weed supply, if a CEO of a big company acted like this, they would have fired him years ago, why this type of behaviour is now acceptable is beyond me.
This country will remain in shambles till Trutard is gone.