View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Type13X2 View Post
My first reaction over this is anger but I am not of the mind to go out with an unmeasured response to attack overseas before we know who attacked us. Our response should be swift and in multitudes of magnitude greater then what was done to us. And for those calling for an increased amount of security and heightened sense of paranoia, consider how much safer that actually made the good old USA. They gave up alot of their freedom's and militarized their police forces. That knee jerk reaction didn't make them any safer it just took away their liberties and undermined their values.

And on to the second point why the hell are we observing these radicals INSIDE our country? Why are they allowed INSIDE our country? I don't give a crap if they were born here and then went overseas for their training, if we know they left the country to seek out training with militant extremists why do we allow them to even have a Canadian passport or to clear our customs? If were so concerned that they are actually under active surveillance, why are they not expelled from the country? ...

Many MANY many words of wisedom^^^^^
if the officials whom watch over Canada
instilled the above we would be far from todays&yesterday's
news stories!...The world of open borders and lax immigration
are long gone..just my gleaming nickle.