View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OL_JR View Post
Some good info but at the same time sure seemed like a few select fellows getting in on the q and a over and over again. I know I posted a few questions that never got addressed. I really didn't expect anything being a province wide engagement but a few got multiple questions answered so it makes me kind of scratch my head and wonder what in the actual **** is going on.
This is called "with - in - put". It is political speak for answering the questions you want to ask from the people you want to answer. That way there is no embarrassment and you get to say that there is "Public Support" for the Policies you are making.

If you ever join one of the "Town Hall" meetings from the Province, you are asked your question and your comment before you even get it aired. Then you sit there while the Presenters answer what they want to answer, knowing the comments that will be forthcoming.

The Agenda is already set.

The only one who have ever rocked the Boat was the MLA from Bonnyville who hosted the Town Hall Meetings on Fisheries Management and basically forced the Provincial Bios to attend to packed Halls to answer why after 20 years the Walleye regs still said no retention for area lakes.

He was a local hero, and the agenda of the Provincial Bios was ripped apart.

Drewski