View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 10:20 PM

thanks guys we'll always be racers after 21yrs you dont just stop thats for sure. our first dq was supposedly for being to wide@ 68" which is vertually impossible as our car is actually a IMCA street stock with a stock '86 monte frame not a tubular frame and camero front cliph like those we were running against. then the next was for shaving our tires down ( we were running last yrs mandated hoosiers) that were used by the late model class for one race and then our class bought them to use,so we shave off all the old track rubber etc..I guess thats illegal now too. Then the final straw was dq for running a msd distributor with the chevy crate 350/350 not the OEM that came with the engine.I guess thats what happens when the track operators also are racing and cant stand to loose, and the rule book is subject to change at his w2ill . Its to bad the NASCAR has rented their name to this track.
But its all ok we were the fastest car on the track each time out and raced fair and with honour, its their loss.
oh ya its darrin. kel,s my bro but ill pass on the info to him about castrol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0531.JPG (62.0 KB, 44 views)