View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 04:25 AM

My packaged arrived yesterday but I had too much stuff to do to try it oe even open the package. I ordered three pre-rolled joints and a gram of bud.
I smoked half of one of the pre-rolls after work while waiting for the housekeeper to finish up. I felt a bit light headed and coughed a lot (I'm a not smoker and haven't smoked weed in well over 20 years.
At first i wasn't feeling much but was a bit lightheaded and tingly. By the time I locked the garage up and came into the house I was pretty high.
I avoided conversation with the wife and housekeeper because i was pretty giggly, I was finding things pretty humorous.
The high peaked at around 1.5 hours after smoking it but the decline was very gradual. All in all I'd say I was "stoned" or "high" for about 3-4 hours.
The strain I smoked was "Casablanca (Mongolian)76.5mg of THC per unit, and I smoked half.
Once the full effect had gradually worn off I felt pretty normal, not even really sleepy.
I'll definitely be giving it a few more tries.
My intention was for pain relief and to control minor tremors due to PD.
It seems to have helped in both cases plus was quite fun. It was nice to be buzzed. I quit drinking almost two years ago and have been sober since quitting.