View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post
If you read all my posts in this thread and the other recent threads about break in you will realize we agree that for 99.9% of shooters 'break in' doesn't make a difference because so many other things surrounding it defeat the purpose. Then I stated that about the only place it can make a difference and be quantified is in SBR. Apparently that offended Chuck and others who quickly dismissed what I wrote on "Barrel Break In" thread supposedly seeking input on barrel break in saying it wasn't relevent. He sarcastically asked if I get my information from my neighbor as if I knew nothing attempting to discredit what I wrote. I stated my experience and questioned his in the same manner. Apparently that offended Chuck and others such as yourself for stating my experience. Anyway it's a forum where were all invited to speak our opinion if we want. Sometimes we agree sometimes we don't. Sometimes we offend, sometimes we get offended. At the end of the day it's all trivial, the sun will come up in the morning and we can argue and insult each other all over again.
Wrong on so many levels. For starters you flipped out over my sharing my opinion. Which of course is you sharing your opinion on my opinion. Thats why I asked if you are somehow getting your opinions elsewhere. You can’t give your opinion and then tell me I’m an idiot for giving mine. This thread is not about SBR. You can give your opinion on bench rest best practices, but it is not applicable to this discussion. You have not offended me, but I don’t just pretend. In fact I put 100 centre fire rounds down range this evening out to 900 yds. My eleven year old daughter was ringing steel at 550 yds tonight with my rifles in front of several grown men.

I’m sure you and I would have a good time shooting together.

-Billy Molls