View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 11:26 PM

Default Allowing vests.....

This is the second time in the last while I have seen a thread of vests being allowed......in one of the earlier posts Cat said "I don't care for them [semi-autos] but I would defend anyone who wants to use one"...or something like that. This statement is so true! I had said to Rocky7 that I didn't want to post the "trials" I had made with a vest earlier in this post but after reading all that goes back and forth about them.....if you want one go ahead...I would even support you buying one, after all they don't stop as much as you think.
Here are some pictures I took of a vest that was given to me as a gift and I didn't want to be a criminal or register it (I wil NEVER register another long gun again by the way) so I decided to have some fun with it before I hang it in my garage.....enjoy...I hope it helps you decide if it is really worth owning one.

Most shots were from 50yds or less with the exception of the 270win which was 100yds. I have a few other pics at home that are more recent and all I can say is if they can't stop a 45 at 15yds I can't see them much good at shorter distances against most of the guys here on this fourm with what they have "locked up" in their cabinets