View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulecrazy View Post
I really find all the fuss about the omark goal amazing. In reality, the spin was nothing more than a bit of showboating and had very little, if not zero effect on the result. It was entertaining for sure, but necessary? I really don't know. I think respect is an issue with some players, like Subban, who has been under fire for it lately. That is probably what gets most opponents going.

From a flames fan perspective, I hope he continues to get cocky and lose his drive to actually play the game. Teams with a couple showboaters that break up the team struggle. But in all honesty. I don't really care if he puts on a funny hat and goes in with two sticks. Its all entertaining.
Showboating? Look at his other shootout goals on Youtube. Skill buddy. Spin set the goalie off, got in his head, the fake shot got in his head more, then a slap along the ice was the ice on the cake. Talk about getting into the goalies head
Sittin' here waitin' on a deer, drinkin' beer and wastin' bullets, Aimin' at the empties, missin' hittin' pine trees, It ain't my fault them cans keep movin', My baby's on the phone sayin' baby come home, Where you been and What you've been doin', We'll I've been, sittin' here, waitin' on a deer
Drinkin' beer and wastin' bullets