View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel S. View Post
20 seconds per photo means a couple of things:

1. You store everything on your desktop, which makes any computer run like crap, so move everything on another partition, NOT C: drive (if you have one)
2. Your computer is 20 + years old and there is almost nothing that you can do about it
3. Best scenario: youre missing video card drivers.

Use open office, that is a good replacement for microsoft office.
No all these are incorrect, the photo's are stored in "my pictures" in jpeg format, I keep them as large as possible after editing in case I ever want to print. I edit photo's all the time and have no issues with time etc.

I don't understand why once the photo is loaded to the word doc, it doesn't stay there permanently. This is the only thing that this computer does slow and it may be the file is to big, but once it's there, why does the word doc. not just keep it?

Was thinking about it last night, it would probably be easier to create my journal in my photo folders and write my entry there as it would save it as a comment on the pic.

Was thinking about a online journal tool but I don't want others looking at it. Hate to buy a program for something I should be able to do myself.

Thomas Sowell