View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiler_nation View Post
I guess I look at it from the perspective of a guy that likes to hunt and fish more than anything else. In my experience hunting other wildland areas (assuming I can still hunt in this one) I think the quality of habitat and the hunting and fishing opportunities will likely be enhanced. If that is the case then that is my number 1 priority. My hope is that some balance is struck similar to the model used in a few other wildland park areas I have hunted where there is some limited quad access for those that choose to do it that way. On a personal level, I have seen so many issues (Jeeps crossing the south ram, unattended fires along the trunk road, tons of garbage left behind) that I don't think the status quo is going to be sustainable as our population continues to increase. I am not sure that it is a valid arguement to say ATVs and random rv camping cause damage, so we shouldnt change anything because that just focuses the damage on other areas. I think I would rather have a few Mclean creeks if that means I can also have a few Willmores.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk
Well said