View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Oh man, that was hilarious and so cute...Great vid as usual Brandon.

Gorgeous piece of property you have there, and fishing right out your back door. Good call on extending the garage. Hook up truck and trailer the night before and away you go! Will 12' be enough lol.

I don't mind the extended length video. Sure, there is a time and place for shorter ones but in this case there was always something going on that kept it interesting.
Thanks... yeah probably won't fit a truck and trailer in the garage. Its more so we can put storage at the back of the garage and a work area since we don't have a basement, just a crawl space. Once I watched it again the second to last long clip with my daughter holding camera was supposed to be a take out, oh well... one minute longer than intended and most people don't make it that long anyways. Good for the memories though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterninja View Post
It's great to see your little ones arguing over who's turn it is to catch a fish. I will say that the rod your daughter was using was very long for a child, but she did handle it ok.
Look forward to a future video when your reno's are complete.
My vote is to keep the video's short and sweet.
Yeah the rod is a very light, ultralight rod 7'6" (micro lite ultra classic Bass Pro rod) Super cheap and gets the job done. Actually if you think about it, having a longer rod with a softer tip is much easier for kids. There is more leverage and the rod takes most of the pull from the fish in the bend and they have an easier time keeping the pressure on them because the rod does all the work. Shorter the rod actually the harder it is to bring in a fish.

Thanks for watching and comments!

The Fishing Doctors Adventures - You May Watch More Than You Bargained For, haha!
https://www.youtube.com/TheFishingDoctorsAdventures