View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMOA View Post
OK Silver, you are so much more intelligent than the rest of us, so I would like you to correct me with the above interpretation of YOUR chart;
First of all, I never mentioned anything about intelligence. Many posted here claiming that Alberta doesn't get anything from the feds - when in fact you do - and that's all i've been saying... Alberta gets billions back from the feds - is it a fair amount? No, never said it was.

Quote:
because if I posted my own it would be "propaganda". I will try to use small words for you as well, seeing as you have not understood anything that anyone has stated.
Typical - insults instead of proof. You're starting to sound like a bully in a school yard - "yeah right".

Quote:

According to this chart, Alberta not only wrote a cheque to Quebec but ALL of Canada. Alberta paid 30 billion and then received 20 billion back. Take a minute and absorb that. Let your mind catch up before we continue. Every other province took ALBERTA'S surplus. IF WE DIDN'T CONTRIBUTE ALL OF THAT MONEY THE REST OF CANADA WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN ANY!!! If that is not writing a cheque I don't know what is. The East gave us NOTHING! We took back a pittance of what we GAVE! That was always our money. Should I slow down again?
Again with the ignorance. $10 billion is missing, yep, you got it. That's the point of the chart. Glad you brought up per capita Hyper - cause per capita - Quebec receives less than any other of the have not's. Per capita, PEI receives the most. How many billions to the feds keep for themselves to waste on what they want? How many billions does it cost to run the government itself?

Quote:
Go ask your daddy for some help because I don't want to have to repost this for you a 14th time.
My dad is dead, died last year of cancer. Feel better now?

Quote:

By the way, you still have not told me why we receive less funding per bed than any other province. That means per capita. Google "per capita" and you might understand that term. Then base a reply on that. Giving a dollar amount does not mean we got our share. Also why doesn't NFLD subsidize our hospitals as we have to babysit their population, then they take their tax dollars home?
Per capita, Per capita, Per capita. Gimme a break. If you really want to break down the numbers per capita, then Quebec gets less per capita than the rest of the have nots.

Harper is changing the rules to work with the provinces on a per capita basis. Did you read the news article I posted? The rest of the provinces are losing health transfers and Alberta is getting them. An extra billion dollars. Both Alberta AND ONTARIO receive less per capita due to the capability to generate revenue. So Alberta isn't alone.

You seemed to have blown a gasket over the government not offering to help on the twinning of 63 - when in fact they are paying for half.

Do some research of your own before attacking me personally.

Last edited by silverdoctor; 09-07-2012 at 10:47 AM.