Old 09-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by max1 View Post
Lets get some facts straight.

31.9% voted for the PQ

31.2% voted for the PLQ (federalist)

27.1% voted for the CAQ (statu quo)

Which mean 58% are not interested in seperation.

Last poll for sovereignty: 28% are in favor.

So, alot of you bash quebecers without knowing the complex history of this province. People are getting tired of the subject.

The reasons the PLQ losts:

1) The CAQ which took some votes (tired of the same)
2) Corruption charges, bad press, student crysis, credibility...

There are some fundamental problems here,

40% of people don't effectively pay tax.

36% work in the public domain.

PQ gets most votes from low income and public sector (read: unions) workers.

Workers in the private sector in Quebec are excellent. In fact, it's what keeps thing going (for how long?).

There is no question the PQ is bad for Quebec because nothing will get fixed and most probably more will get #@$%@ed up. However, don't bash all quebecers. We are as sick as the rest of Canada.

The hardcore separatist will dieoff (die already). I don't understand this nasty hatred for us. Have you ever visited Quebec? We aren't azz*oles (well at least 58% of us).
I lived in that stinking cesspool for 2-1/2 years and couldnt wait to get the heck out of there! I put up with frogs trying to cut down my flagpole in my back yard, called a traitor because I have a french name but wasnt raised in quebec but in alberta (Gods country).. I refuse to be forced to speak a foreign language! I speak the Queen's English! I say let them sink or swim! I really hope the bastards sink lol!