View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raab View Post
Or better aim... JK, this at least makes sense and is a valid argument. For me I really like the idea that some depressed kid can't just go grab dad's gun and go into a theatre/school/mall and start shooting it up without needing to reload in 5 shots. That time he takes to reload may be all the time someone needs to tackle him, and stop any more violence.
Quote:
If your at the range it takes two seconds to reload,
So the argument is that you shouldn't need to have a magazine that holds more five rounds because it takes virtually no time to reload? Yet you are telling us that having to reload more often somehow makes a firearm less of a threat? You are arguing with yourself, and to top it off you are losing.

Quote:
I believe the Mayerthorpe incident involved a fully auto weapon.
Incorrect information.

Quote:
I said I wasn't sure if the rifle used in Mayerthorpe was full auto, but I was sure it was prohibited.
If it's already prohibited, how would more legislation change anything?

Quote:
I'm sure theres tons out there if we went and looked.
You haven't provided a single example where a civilian owned fully automatic, or semi auto converted to fully automatic rifle was used in a crime in Canada.

Quote:
I've been in the middle of a pack of wolves. They didn't bother with me.
And I carried an AR-15 in the truck, with a 20 round mag, for shooting coyotes for years, and no crimes were committed, and nobody was killed or injured.

I have never seen so many posts on one thread, by one individual, that are so devoid of both fact and reason.

Last edited by elkhunter11; 01-15-2016 at 05:29 PM.