View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 11:05 PM

A few more pics....

I found a few treestands, and I'm sure I'm on someone's trailcams more than once. A few on crown land off property, and one treestand I found on property that I think belongs to a really nice guy we met who has a new three month old puppy. Didn't want to interrupt his privacy too much and go bug him about hunting spots.

sunset one evening. The last few days we got a lot of rain, but hey, a day camping is much better than being at work. We watched a couple of movies in the trailer, and during a few good downpours, I just sat under the awning with a rum and enjoyed nature's show. If you can stay somewhat dry, the rain and thunder is quite entertaining! I wasn't having much fun during the hailstorm, because I was worried about my wife and dog, but I found the main trail after some bushwacking and we got home safe. Drenched, but safe. I was starting to get pretty worried about lightning as we were on the fringes of tall trees and meadows.

A map of the area we were trouncing around in... lots of people out there but everyone we ran into were pretty decent.

Another view of our campsite

And our provincial flower..