View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 12:31 PM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed1 View Post
Ask a about how to find a place to hunt and many on here will tell you every secret they have...ask them for a spot to hunt and all you will get is crickets......or dean will give you directions to safeway lol.....always loved that one.

If you search there are threads on just about all big game
Species and differrnt hard earned tactics for both finding and harvesting them...guys on here are more than gappy to share but no one is giving anything away....we will give you tools....you need to use the tools to get success.
Great post SNS its just about time for these to start popping up....
I actually agree that these "asking for honey hole" types of threads should go away as a rule, and it is not a rule currently, but do try to understand too that when people dogpile someone, no good comes of it for our community as a whole. You are much better to either fully ignore it and go crickets on the OP than to call them out. Sure some guys should know better, but often some guys really do not. Attacking does not promote our community well in the eyes of the public and make others who lurk not want to participate for fear of looking bad.

I think when you say things like obsessed1 just said, you are far more effective and a better ambassador for our pastimes, even when you are right in being frustrated.

Just my 2 cents...
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23