View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
Carless actions are not mistakes when handling a rifle ,you own that careless action once you pull the trigger .The distance alone with the position of the bear was rushed . They yelled knowing that bear needed to come out of the dugout .They got feed up of waiting and took very reckless unnecessary shots due to daylight fading .Then saying they made mistakes .

Then learning from trauma classes .How many of these are not film when these attention getters make crazy shots .I do believe they did it for view count hoping to draw in idiots to believe this is what hunters do to survive when idiots are careless . If the bear ate them both after they set out to harm it would it be an accident? hell no. They started the encounter and drew first blood .Fair came on both sides . Why should the bear always lose.

You go into a bar and pick a fight then get smacked out ,no mistake. Carless judgment and actions on your part .This mistake crap is for cowards .

All the smiles showing off his pretty pizz arrs hand gun after the bear was down ticked me right off ,the bear came down hill as gravity took his injured body down hill ,he was to injured to climb .They just happen to be below so now the bear was after them .BS One lie after another . the bear took the path of least resistance where they just happened to be. The bear tried turning but was unable to retreat from further harm after being disabled by them .I guess this is a mistake to some.

To drama queens that should be charged for reckless use of a firearm causing harm to wildlife .

Yes I'm an expert on not committing crimes to wildlife ,I just avoid doing it a all cost .I would smash all my rifles before harming an animal .

Take your target out or leave it alone. If you want to take risks go mountain climbing or joint the Alaskan Coast Guard jumping out a chopper in 30 ft seas in 70 mile an hour winds saving others in -30 weather at night 200 miles from shore . That's the real deal in life .Not taking pot shots at living things carelessly.

Cheers
JD
Interesting prospective