View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegRiver View Post
No one is interested in my trail camera mounts?

They beat the heck out of using the straps provided. Way faster to install and adjust. They'll work on almost any wood, vertical horizontal or even on the top of a stump or post.

In most cases they can be installed in seconds without any tools and adjustment is a snap, requiring only a twist of a wing nut or a light twist to the camera before tightening the thumb screw.

One can remove the camera for servicing or at the end of the season without disturbing the mount or adjustment. Making replacing the camera a ten second job later on.n

There is nothing like them on the market at this time. You can't buy them anywhere. And they are better then the commercial alternatives.
Easier to install, adjust and have a wider range of placement and adjustment.

At present they are costing me around ten dollars each to make them.
I'd offer more if I had more, but for now all I have is six and since I'd like to see them go to more then one individual I request, only two per member.

Since there doesn't seem to be any interest I will open it up to whatever you want, till there are none left.

One last thing. They are 90% finished. I'm only waiting on thumb screws and rubber washers, which are supposed to be in the mail. I expect them within the next week or two at the most.

One way or another they will be finished before the end of November. Sorry, that's the best I can promise.
I am interested in these keg. Wish I had 2 right now, been pondering them.

I would like to claim this please