View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
the powers in control are discussing Swedish and Gorge hooks , I recomeend people not use either. Alot of fish braining and raker damage occurs.

The knot2kinky leader material and the spintech hooks make the best quick strike rigs ive ever seen.
With the spintech hooks a pike can do a gator death roll and not rip out hooks. Remember too large a treble only gives a fish leverage to bend a hook, like a snipe on a wrench

all my biggest pike have come on 10inch+ mackeral, fished nose down or laying on bottom. As the winter gets old and into spring Pike are used to feeding on winter kills.
what test K2K are you using? I got some 55 pound test and cant tie a knot in it, have to pick up some sleeves eventually I guess. Looked at some youtubes of those hooks, they look pretty interesting, wonder how many decades it will be before they show up in Brooks?

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich

Last edited by WayneChristie; 01-17-2012 at 07:22 PM.