View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyisit73 View Post
guess my page needed to refresh... I see some sold to Groenewold. I just took 10 to see what I could get. Made out ok I guess. Kinda expected a bit more after hearing all the talk of 130 average ppl should be getting, and all the hype about how much fur everyone still wants and how high the prices are gonna be this year, and we even want your early fur...
I wanted an education on how they grade because I am kinda new and unaware. They showed me what they wanted and why mine were graded the way they were. After that I could kind of see why I got what I got.
2 sold for 150
4 sold at 125
3 sold at 100
1 sold at 70
I am headed to edmonton friday, I will bring another 10 or 15 to Haliford and see what they offer me. Those ones probably aren't as good as the ones I sold to
Groenwold so will be interesting to see what happens there. Then depending on what happens with Haliford, I will bring the next batch to auction. I brought 5 furs for my buddy and they didn't even want them. And after my education from them I can see why, but he was ****ed... he said he averaged 60 to 80 at auction for the exact same thing... so who knows
Halfords only has a buyer in on Wednesday’s...found that out today