View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 01:20 AM
AO Sponsor

Update: Provost/Czar/Hughenden/Wainwright Area

Golden Circle Hall

Time 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Apparently next door to the Community Hall. Trying to get in range of numerous communities.

Lethbridge was good, bought a bunch, happy customers. Bought all except 2 small batches that had significant damage. We don’t pay big money for second or third rate goods, but will take them at market value as well.

On that note... trapper tip... avoidable damage... if you tear a bum or have a pelvic rip from bullet damage, always keep the skin complete and make the repair. Do NOT trim off pieces of skin instead of repairing. Incomplete skins are damaged skins. Lucky for the dudes there are people that don’t like grading and buy on averages. But the market is changing rapidly by people who have the customers, and of those people those who do their customers well under a very scrutinizing eye will be in the game long term, those who do not will likely have to find new customers. But who knows in this new post-NAFA fur world.

It’s going to take this season to end and the end users analyzing the goods people bought for them. The old tricks of yesteryear might not stand without good ole NAFA in the game.

I do look forward to hearing how this coyote season shakes out... and all the other goods. Good luck to everybody. I believe we will see FHA step up and fix a lot of the long term problems that plagued the industry, I hope so. I expect that in this new fur world the fur will sell, I suspect the goods will not be over protected any longer, and goods that can freely move into the market make end users money that they can flip and come back for more and more. Good chance we will see much sold at any offer, undoubtably cheap, lots of stuff but the good thing is it would/will kick start the wild fur that has been stagnating for so long.